University Of Melbourne International Scholarship- 2019.
Applications for the 2019 International Scholarships At University Of Melbourne is currently ongoing, and candidates who meet the basic requirements, stand a higher chance to be awarded the scholarship.
Thus, to encourage academic excellence the scholarship is solely meant for students with an outstanding performance in their respective fields.
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three years duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three years duration of an undergraduate degree
Applications Deadline: Application still ongoing
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Application Process: Applicants who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.