Susan Richmond UK, EU or International Scholarship in UK, 2018
Susan Richmond UK, EU or International Scholarship in UK, 2018 at the University of Sussex is inviting applications. This masters scholarship is available for a female UK, EU or international SPRU student returning to higher education and includes a £10,000 tuition fee reduction.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is located in the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: Master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: £10,000 tuition fee reduction.
- Nationalities: Female UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
- Scholarship taken in: UK
Eligibility Requirements for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Female UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have received and accepted an offer of a full-time place on one of the following Master’s courses in SPRU: Energy Policy MSc, Project Management MSc, Science and Technology Policy MSc, Strategic Innovation Management MSc and Sustainable Development MSc.
- Students must also:
Be a woman returning to higher education after at least three years away from a study
Have a first-class undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply for the Susan Richmond UK, EU or International Scholarship in UK, 2018:
The mode of applying is online.