JAMB WhatsApp Groups for Different Schools in 2018
The best way to get the latest information about JAMB is to join a JAMB WhatsApp Groups for Different schools of your choice. On this platform, you’ll find JAMB WhatsApp Groups link for Nigerian Universities aspirants and admission seekers. View WhatsApp Group chat links below.
Join other JAMBites and Admission seekers on WhatsApp Groups. Have a good chat with aspirants who applied for the same schools or courses. The major benefit of joining the WhatsApp Groups is that it helps you connect with like minded individuals; stay up to date with latest JAMB news, JAMB admission news and updates; registration guidelines, information about the school of your choice and many other things you don’t know about JAMB, schools, admission etc.
Many candidates have been asking this question:
Is 2018/2019 JAMB Result out? Click here to check your JAMB result in 1 minute.
JAMB WhatsApp Groups Criteria and Rules
- Each WhatsApp Group is for JAMBites and other aspirants. That’s those candidates looking for admission into schools in Nigeria (especially JAMB UTME students).
- Please do not post anything not related to JAMB, Admission or the likes in the Group.
- Each of the WhatsApp Groups is “by the aspirants and for the same aspirants.” Hence, your contributions are needed to make the Group lively.
Don’t miss it, read the following:
- Official JAMB Malpractice List | Reasons you get ‘no result yet’
- How to Check 2018 JAMB Result Online for FREE!
- JAMB Brochure 2018 PDF Download | Complete JAMB Syllabus 2018/2019
- Everything About JAMB 2018 | Latest JAMB-UTME News
General JAMB WhatsApp Group Link
UniLag WhatsApp Group Link
University of Nigeria (UNN) WhatsApp Group Link
University of Calabar (UniCal) WhatsApp Group Link
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UniZik) WhatsApp Group Link
Lagos State University (LASU) WhatsApp Group Link
University of PortHarcourt (UniPort) WhatsApp Group Link
Taiye Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Whatsapp Group Link
Thank you for your time; feel free to add more groups via the comment section. Do not forget to share.