JAMB Reprinting 2019 | How To Re-Print JAMB UTME Slip
This is to inform all JAMB candidates that JAMB reprinting 2019 has commence, Jamb Reprinting period is one of the most anticipated period by all JAMB Candidates as it has a connection towards the JAMB Examination Date.
Don’t forget to Join a JAMB WhatsApp Groups for Different Schools in 2019 and study your JAMB Novel Questions and Answers 2019: InDependence so you can perform well in your English Language.
- Success Tips to Score Above 300 in JAMB 2019 without Expo
- Jamb Admission Cut Off Mark 2019 For Schools
- Everything About JAMB 2019 | Latest JAMB-UTME News
About JAMB Reprinting 2019 Date
Many people may have heard of the word reprinting but don’t fully understand what it means. For those set of people who are yet to know what JAMB Reprinting is, we are going to do a brief introduction for them.
JAMB Reprinting is the process of getting your JAMB Examination details in a Document or file to reflect your Examination date, date and time.
Note: All Exam Slips have been sent, and this will go on in batches. If you have not yet received a mail from JAMB, be patient and keep checking your email address for the mail.
Ensure you check both Inbox and SPAM folders. If you eventually get the mail from JAMB, simply look for an attachment that comes with the mail. This attachment is a PDF file, named most likely as your JAMB registration number.
First, download the PDF file to your phone or computer system to ensure you now have it offline. If you have a printer at home, you can print the Exam Slip directly from the computer without having to visit the Business Centre or Cyber Cafe.
If you downloaded it with your phone, you can also attach the phone to your home computer and also print it from the printer attached to the computer system.
JAMB Reprinting 2019 | How To Re-Print JAMB UTME Slip – Basic steps to follow
Jamb will send the slip via email. If you do not get yours, then try the option below… It is very easy to do that. Just follow the simple instructions below:
1. First, you go to the JAMB website @ jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip
2. Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
3. You should look at the right corner of the page; there is a bold, green heading with words ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
3. You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
4. You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
5. You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
If you don’t have a printer at home, then head to any Business Center or Cyber Cafe, log into your email, re-download the Exam Slip and ask that an operator should help you print the Exam Slip.
IMPORTANT! Print 2 Copies of the Exam Slip because you would be required to submit 1 of them at the Exam Centre. You will then keep the other copy for reference.
Searches Related To JAMB Reprinting Date
- When is jamb reprinting starting
- Jamb re-print date 2019
- How to reprint JAMB slip 2019
- Jamb mock exam
- Jamb reprinting date
- When is jamb reprinting date
- Jamb reprint
- Has Jamb date been postponed?
- Jamb reprint portal
- Jamb reprint slip
Hope you have benefited from this article, please share this article with your friends via social media. If you have any challenges on how to print you slip comment via comment box below.