2018 Government of China Scholarships for African Students in China
2018 Government of China Scholarships for African Students in China – The Government of China offers scholarships for African students for the academic year 2018/2019. The scholarships are intended for studies leading to the award of master and doctoral degrees.
The Commission of the African Union acts as the executive/administrative branch or secretariat of the AU (and is somewhat analogous to the European Commission).
- Application Deadline: June 29, 2018
- Course Level: Master and Doctoral degrees.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Public Policy, Public Administration of National Development, Public Administration, Public Administration in International Development and Governance, Public Administration, Chinese Economy, Management of Rural Development and Management Studies, Public Health, International Communication, Transportation Engineering of Railway Operation and Management, Transportation Engineering, Professional Accounting Program, Auditing, Program in Environmental Management and Sustainable Development, Information and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrification & Information Technology in Rail Transit, International Law and Chinese Law, Public Diplomacy, International Relations and Theoretical Economics in National Development.
- Nationalities: The scholarships are open to all qualified African nationals.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship taken in: China
Eligibility Requirements for the 2018 Government of China Scholarships for African Students in China:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to all qualified African nationals.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates applying must satisfy the following requirements:
Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field.
Master’s degree in a relevant field is required ror Doctoral Candidates
Maximum age of 35 years
Fluency in the English language, as it is the teaching language
Candidates may be required for a written or oral examination after pre-selection.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applications must be submitted with a cover letter stating motivation for applying and how the qualification will enable you to serve the continent. Applications must also be accompanied with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae including education, work experience and publications if any;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts, and personal details page of national passport (at least six-month validity)
- Clear coloured passport size photograph (3*4)
- Recommendations from two academic referees
- Health Certificate.
How to Apply for the 2018 Government of China Scholarships for African Students in China:
All applicants must apply directly through the respective University website and send copies by email.