FIRM Risk Management Scholarships in Germany
FIRM Risk Management Scholarships in Germany. The Frankfurt Institute for Risk Management and Regulation (FIRM) offers the possibility of Risk Management Scholarships for exceptional applicants for the Master in Finance with a special interest in the field of risk management. FIRM scholars will become members of the FIRM Alumni Network.
The Frankfurt Institute for Risk Management and Regulation (FIRM) aims at setting new standards in the field of risk management and regulation.
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Course Level: Master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Field of risk management and regulation.
- Scholarship Award: Up to 25% of the program’s tuition fee and will be deducted from the final tuition instalment.
- Nationalities: Citizens of Germany are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship taken in: Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Germany are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergrdauate degree.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applications are accepted either via post or by email sent to the Admissions Office of GBS no later than February 1, 2019.