Breakthrough Action-Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Receptionist
Breakthrough Action-Nigeria is a new five-year, USAID-funded project. The goal of Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is to increase the practice of 17 priority individual and household level behaviors and five provider targeted behaviors in the areas of malaria; maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition; family planning and reproductive health (RH); and tuberculosis, while increasing the capacity of national and sub-national entities to coordinate and oversee quality SBC programming. Implementation will vary by health area across eleven states.
The project will require interested and qualified candidates to fill the new position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Advert Code: REPT160818
Reports to: Senior Administrative Officer II
- The Receptionist will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting and welcoming visitors, answering phone calls, notifying staff of visitor’s arrival, and setting up conferences/meetings.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In addition to the general duties described above. Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or via telephone;
- Attend to all visitor related queries and escalate complex queries where necessary;
- Assist to maintain security by monitoring the guest logbook and issuing visitor badges;
- Notify the Admin Officer II-Safety and Security or the office security guards of any suspicious visitor(s) within the (front) office environment;
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Answer and forward phone calls as needed;
- Manage meeting rooms requests and allocations
- Set up conference/meeting rooms as needed including electronic presentations;
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Receive and dispatch mails/letters and other materials to the appropriate staff, office or unit;
- Assist with office logistics arrangements as needed;
- Manage the front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV’s as one PDF document . The subject line of your email should be the job title and the advert code e.g “Receptionist REPT160818” only (Entries with any other title format will be discarded).
Please follow the instructions EXACTLY. Any submissions that do not follow the instructions EXACTLY will be discarded without review:
- Your cover letter should include the following:
- Address the education/experience requirement specified for the position with specific examples where necessary
- Language skills. (Please note that language skills will be tested during interviews for shortlisted candidates.)
- Include the specific date when you would be able to begin work.
- CV and cover letter PDF file name must be your first and last name in CAPS (e.g.: USMAN SEGUN).
- DO NOT include any additional certificates or documentation. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.