2018 Brian Large Bursary Fund for UK/ EU Students at University of Leeds in UK
2018 Brian Large Bursary Fund for UK/ EU Students at University of Leeds in UK…..
Three Brian Large Masters Bursaries of £7,000 each is offered by The University of Leeds to all UK/ EU Students. Bursaries are available for competitive application from British Universities running a full-time Transport Masters course for the academic year 2018/19.
The University of Leeds is a Russell Group university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It was established in 1831 as the Yorkshire College of Science.
- Application Deadline: July 2, 2018
- Course Level: Full-time Masters course.
- Study Subject: Field of transport.
- Scholarship Award: The Trustees of the Brian Large Bursary Fund are offering up to three Brian Large Masters Bursaries of £7,000 each.
- Nationalities: Application from British Universities are available to apply.
- Number of Scholarships Available: Up to three Brian Large Masters Bursaries are available.
- Scholarship taken in: UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Application from British Universities are available to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have been accepted for a full-time Masters course in transport for 2018/19. While no minimum level of first degree is required, the Trustees expect young graduates to have at least a 2.2, preferably a 2.1. However, they are willing to relax that requirement for outstanding mature students.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply for the 2018 Brian Large Bursary Fund for UK/ EU Students at University of Leeds in UK:
Download an application form and sent via email.