Wittenberg Centre For Global Ethics Announces Scholarship for International Students 2019
Applications are presently acknowledged from Individuals who needs to experience a degree program at Wittenberg Center For Global Ethics – Germany.
The primary goal of the scholarship is to relieve doctoral students of their financial burdens by providing full funds to qualified applicants while the focus all attention on their research, the study program, and their field projects.
Below are some of the important details to take note of:
- Application closure: 17th of February, 2019.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Scholarship Worth: The scholarship includes a monthly stipend of 1,350 € and a full membership in the doctoral program.
- Applicants must completely go through the doctoral program’s conditions of entry and have been accepted into the doctoral program.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have outstanding academic records
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Process: An application comprises the following documents:
- Application Form
- Certification/proof of voluntary work (if applicable)
- Personal data sheet/CV (in German or English)
- Copies of bachelor’s, master’s, magistrate and/or diploma certificates (or a provisional certificate) with all individual grades that are relevant for the examination and final grade
- Exposure of research ideas (in German or English; max. 5000 words)
- Internship and employment certificates (if applicable)
- Letter of motivation (in English, max. 1000 words)
- Academic reference letter