Training Unit Vacancy at Home Prep School
Home Prep School, is right now enlisting appropriately qualified hopefuls, to fill the situation beneath:
How to Apply for Training Unit Vacancy at Home Prep School
Title: Head, Training Unit
- The Head, Training Unit is responsible for developing, facilitating and providing training needs and presentations.
- Also responsible for providing logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Provide Training Needs Assessment feedback.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
- Developing a training plan
- Working with internal & external training providers to develop suitable content for the courses.
- Manage a team of staff
- Conduct self and team in line with the Code of Human Resources ethics.
- Any other assignment as given by the Head, Corporate Services Group.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring training programs
- Supervising technical training for staff.
- Conducting and coordinating orientation sessions.
- Creating training materials.
- Deliver / Facilitate training
- Develop and creating training materials, visual aids and presentations.
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conduct Training Needs Assessment (TNA) evaluations.
- Providing Cornerstone with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Manage staff of classroom facilitators.
- Ability to relate well with others.
- Good motivator.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to write reports and keep records.
- Work within budget.
- IT skills.
- Time Management.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Experience in working in the Financial Services sector
- Negotiating skills.
Interested candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org