2018 SAFE Scholarships at University of Malakand, Pakistan
2018 SAFE Scholarships at University of Malakand, Pakistan…
The University of Malakand is offering SAFE Scholarships for Pakistani students. These scholarships cover one-year fees at the University of Malakand.
The University of Malakand; abbreviated as UOM is a public sector university located at the bank of the Swat River in Chakdara, Lower Dir District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters programme.
- Study Subject: Subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships shall cover one-year fees at the University of Malakand.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship taken: Pakistan
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligibility: BSc and Masters Students facing financial difficulties (Students studying in their final Year/Semesters are encouraged to apply).
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply for 2018 SAFE Scholarships at University of Malakand, Pakistan:
- Download application by clicking here.
- Submit Duly Completed Application form to your respective Departments. (Incomplete Applications Will Not Be Processed)
- Appear before the Departmental Scholarships Committee for the initial interview
- Final interview of the shortlisted candidates and the award of Scholarships will be made by the SAFE Scholarship Committee.