2018 NYSC Batch A Online Registration @www.nysc.org.ng
2018 NYSC Batch A Online Registration @www.nysc.org.ng. All prospective 2018 Batch A Corps Members are hereby informed that the online registration is ongoing. All qualified Prospective Corps Members are to proceed to the NYSC registration portal to complete their registration.
Prospective corps members should ensure that they have a valid and functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
How To Register For 2018 NYSC Batch A Online Registration @www.nysc.org.ng:
- Graduates are to visit the Nysc online portal via www.nysc.org.ng for online registration and biometric data capture.
- They should upload a Passport photograph with the following specifications;
– Be sure that your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending.
– The picture must be centralized and fill the frame.
– Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
Registration portal will close on Sunday, 8th April 2018. Prospective corps members who have problems related to mobilization should go to the nearest NYSC Secretariats. They should also see the Deployment and Relocation officer and lodge their complaints.
Read Also: 2018 NYSC Mobilization Requirements
Thanks for viewing this article.