Medical Representative Vacancy at Novartis – How to Apply
Medical Representative Vacancy at Novartis gives human services arrangements that enhance and expand individuals’ lives. We utilize science-based advancement to address a portion of society’s most testing medicinal services issues. We find and create leap forward medicines and find better approaches to convey them to whatever number individuals as would be prudent.
How to Apply for Medical Representative Vacancy at Novartis
We are enlisting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Medical Representative (West)
Ref No: 245340BR
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
Read More: Azure pergo group is recruiting for fulltime media manager
- Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives. This will include input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
- Ensure the prompt reporting of adverse events to the CS&E department in accordance with company procedures.
- Have knowledge and comply with the SAPI code of conduct and hospital protocol regarding ethical promotion and representative activity.
- Demonstrate Key Account Management skills
- Demonstrate behaviours in accordance with Novartis Core values.
- Responsible for maximizing sales of designated company products in the assigned territory. This will be achieved through full coverage of target customers.
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations in order to change prescribing habits in line with appropriate use of products. Consistent with customer expectations of quality of service and personal interactions.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, company developments, customers, and competitors. This will also include a full and complete knowledge of the product information and relevant clinical papers, and clinical developments within the therapeutic area.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all territory reports, maintenance of territory records, handling of enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- 1st Degree qualifications in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 3 years experience in pharmaceutical or allied industry
- Proven, successful sales track record preferably in business to business environment
- Knowledge of Pharma industry and its changing environment
- Professional accomplishments that reflect achievement orientation, self-motivation, initiative, independence, and strong customer service orientation
- English and other local languages
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply