MARIHE Scholarships Program For International Students 2019
MARIHE Scholarships Program Offers Applications to incredible students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the under-listed Institution
- Danube University Krems, Austria
- University of Tampere, Finland
- Beijing Normal University, China
- Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (deemed to be University), India.
This MARIHE Scholarships program is made to encourage perfection, development, and internationalisation in HEIs; to help the allure of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and bolster the EU’s outside activity in the field of advanced education; and to enhance the dimension of abilities and aptitudes of Master graduates and their employ-ability.
Application Deadline: December 5, 2018
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Applicants must hold a first university degree. This should be at least a Bachelor Degree issued by a university, quantified as three years of studies corresponding to 180 ECTS.
- Applicants shall show a strong motivation and interest to learn and work in the field of development and management of research and innovation in higher education.
- Applicants shall have sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes.
Application Process: MARIHE Scholarships program only accepts electronic applications submitted through our MARIHE application database.
The following are the needed requirements by applicants who wish to apply;
- Application Form
- Passport/Personal Identification Card
- Curriculum Vitae / CV
- Letter of Motivation / LoM
- Final University Diploma from prior university degree(s)
- Transcript of Records
- Photograph (portrait), JPG preferred
- Proof of Proficiency in English
- Two Letters of Recommendation