How To Change Wrong Passports On NYSC Portal
How To Change Wrong Passports On NYSC Portal….
The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), has recently called on the attention of prospective 2018 Batch “A” corp members to correct wrong passports mistakenly uploaded uploaded during online registration.
For one reason or the other which we can not explain, some corps members mistakenly uploaded wrong passports during NYSC registration.
Here on this platform, we have always encourages PCMs to either carry out the registration themselves or be available to supervise the registration process at the Cafe or where ever they are doing the registration.
In the meantime, here below is the procedures to change wrong passports on NYSC registration portal.
How To Change Wrong Passports On NYSC Portal During Registration;
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to ensure they register on any of the following sites:
Please note: Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have valid and functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
1. If you are registering for the first time, click on ‘Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch ‘A’.
2. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
3. If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
4. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
5. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
6. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
7. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
8. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
Wish you the best.