Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a noteworthy market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria works in the one of a kind and quickly developing liquor industry of more than 15mhl lager potential. It is the main organization that totals Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria.
Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment – How to Apply
We are enrolling to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Treasury Manager, Analysis
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Treasurer
- Guinness Nigeria plc operations are fully integrated supply and demand units and include 3 production sites, producing and selling alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages (beer, RTD & Malt drinks and Spirits).
- The Treasury Manager, Analysis will provide in-depth analysis to enable management make informed decisions on efficient allocation of financial resources towards achieving the group’s objectives. He / she will also support the team in the development and implementation of innovative treasury solutions.
- To achieve the group’s objectives, Diageo Africa is totally committed to regional treasury management and promotion of best practices across the market in accordance with CARM requirements.
Purpose of the role
- Partner with Sales Function and support to enhance working capital and infrastructure financing for distributors and provide timely information to banks as may be required from time to time
- Support in enhancing financing arrangements for other partners e.g. transporters, millers and other category of suppliers
- Dividend proposals and update of dividend tool, follow up with payments of dividends and WHT on dividends
- Evaluation of Logistics agents contracts and invoicing, setting up of relevant tripartite with banks
- Support on bank operations – completeness of bank mandates and relationship management
- Prepare relevant month end journals
- Co-ordination of Treasury projects and external engagements (Fund Managers, Financial advisors, Rating Agencies etc.)
- CARM compliance testing
- This role operates in the Nigeria markets context and has significant impact on the business requiring self-drive, management and dealing with a lot of uncertainty.
- The Treasury Manager, Analysis is required to play a significant role in the Nigeria and sub regional market to ensure that the functional / business objectives / goals are achieved.
- Working on analytical models that will aid efficient allocation of financial resources across the markets.
- Display effective interpersonal skills and manage relationship with key stakeholders with different background, culture, language and understanding.
- This is a significant role requiring flexibility of different styles and skills in dealing with different stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Clearly communicate ideas and insights, driving them and demonstrate their business value creation potentials.
- Understanding of the global financial market.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- 5 years’ experience of financial and/or management accounting in an FMCG company.
- Experience with SAP and Magnitude would be an added advantage
- Excellent project management skills working with cross-functional teams and demonstrable experience of establishing credibility, influencing and working at senior management levels
- Self-starter, high commitment, delivers against goals with minimal supervision – ability to hit the ground running
- Able to effectively influence through peers / senior management and to manage different stakeholders
- Clear and succinct communicator both culturally aware and adaptable
- Able to lead others through personal impact across organization.
Interested candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Shift Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Packaging Manager
- Nigeria is currently the world’s leading market for the Guinness extra stout Brand. The products are made for the local, national and export markets.
- The Packaging Department is responsible for the packaging of all brewing products into returnable and non-returnable containers, ready for distribution. The Shift Manager: Packaging is responsible for his/her department during shift production hours, with full responsibility for their team and the dept. assets. The incumbent oversees all packaging activities through his team, and reports to the Packaging Manager. The incumbent is responsible for meeting shift production volumes at the right quality, while achieving targets in a cost efficient manner.
Purpose of the role
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of shift outputs, targets and goals by managing, leading and supporting the shift team to produce to the desired customer service, quality and yield levels in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- To identify and drive improvement, ensuring delivery of department goals.
- To manage resource allocation, develop team members and optimize individual potential to contribute to the overall site performance.
- The Nigerian beer market is very complex with many competitors and a strong quality, cost and delivery focus.
- Need to constantly reduce production cost, while maintaining high quality and delivery in a highly unionized working environment.
- Manages full shift responsibility including direct responsibility for developing, coaching and supporting team workers and contractors and indirectly overseeing maintenance activities.
- Interact with other Shift Managers, Packaging Manager, Brewing department (key internal supplier), Engineering and Supply Planning, to ensure that target volumes are achieved cost effectively and on time.
- Supervise, prioritize and coordinate all activities of shift team workers, including operational, personnel, and administrative tasks to ensure that all products required are produced to target volumes and specifications with best possible efficiencies and optimum KPI’s.
- Control cost of packaging by minimising process waste, maximising efficiencies and taking appropriate actions to reduce downtime and improve quality.
- Develop & deliver improved performance against targets through effective problem solving, decision-making and communication between shift teams, and aligned, planned activity with Manufacturing Excellence Team, Engineering, Brewing, customer services, Brewery Logistics and Supply planning Team.
- Lead implementation of the company’s health, safety, quality, environment and hygiene standards for the protection of company products, personnel and assets in the packaging environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Science or Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Should hold an IBG/NSE qualification and knowledge of packaging and WCM techniques.
- 4 years’ experience in a food or drink packaging environment with a track record of delivering sustainable improvements in packaging efficiency and quality, particularly through effective people management and development.
- Competency in packaging management and prioritization of resources to meet key targets, while setting high standards & stretching goals for self & others to exceed internal & external customer needs
- Knowledge of Guinness policies is an added advantage.
- Structured problem evaluation & solving skills and ready to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action.
- High level of energy and commitment to team based achievement and high interpersonal effectiveness to develop & sustain robust relationships.
Interested candidates should:Click here to apply