Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited is recruiting for fulltime HR Manager
Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited – We are a performance improvement company. We are committed to crafting smart solutions and delivering exceptional service to all our customers. Our services, solutions, and technologies enable companies, teams and individual to improve performance. We’re at our best, when helping clients achieve their best performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- We are recruiting for the role of a Human Resources and Administrative Manager.
- The HR & Admin Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and administration of the human resources policies, procedures, benefits, compensation and staffing.
- In addition, the HR & Admin Manager will manage the day-to-day operation of the office facilities including office equipment and supplies, and actias liaison with suppliers regarding existing equipment and future equipment needs.
- The candidate will report to the Head of Firm.
Core Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing human resources support to the firm and to its employees
- Managing human resources records and information for lawyers and administrative staff
- Updating and maintaining existing policies for lawyer and administrative staff positions;
- Employee recruitment, orientation, development, and training
- Oversee day to day work of administrative staff
- Co-ordinate staff meetings and social events
- Performance review and assessment of administrative staff positions
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Knowledge of existing and new legislative requirements, relevant to the firm’s work environment
- Assist the senior management with lawyers’ regulatory reporting requirements
- Ensure compliance with other regulatory reporting requirements
- Manage relationships with service providers, and office equipment suppliers including maintenance issues and concerns, and options upon renewal
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Firm
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Education and Experience
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources positions or equivalent experience
- Human Resources certification preferred, not required
- Previous experience in a Human Resources role
- Working knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of benefits
- Strong computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships of trust and confidence
- Strong organizational skills
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the subject ‘HR Manager’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org