Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited is recruiting for fulltime HR/ Admin Manager
Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited – We are a performance improvement company. We are committed to crafting smart solutions and delivering exceptional service to all our customers. Our services, solutions, and technologies enable companies, teams and individual to improve performance. We’re at our best, when helping clients achieve their best performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/ Admin Manager
- We are recruiting for the role of a Human Resources and Administrative Manager for one of our clients based in Lagos state.
- The HR &Admin Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and administration of the human resources policies, procedures, benefits, compensation and staffing.
- In addition, the HR & Admin Manager will manage the day-to-day operation of the office facilities including office equipment and supplies, and act in liaison with suppliers regarding existing equipment and future equipment needs.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
Core Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing human resources support to the firm and to its employees
- Managing human resources records and information for staff
- Updating and maintaining existing policies for staff positions;
- Employee recruitment, orientation, development, and training
- Oversee day to day work of administrative staff
- Co-ordinate staff meetings and social events
- Performance review and assessment of administrative staff positions
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Knowledge of existing and new legislative requirements, relevant to the firm’s work environment
- Assist the senior management with regulatory reporting requirements
- Ensure compliance with other regulatory reporting requirements
- Manage relationships with service providers, and office equipment suppliers including maintenance issues and concerns, and options upon renewal other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Firm.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a Human Resources role
- Working knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of benefits
- Strong computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships of trust and confidence
- Strong organizational skills
Education and Experience
- At least two years of experience in Human Resources positions or equivalent experience
- Human Resources certification preferred, not required.
N150, 000 to N200, 000.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the subject ‘HR/Admin Manager’ to: email@example.com