- Application Deadline: March 22, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for graduates and university students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Tuition fees; Monthly stipend; Additional financial incentives for high achievers; Travel arrangement, housing allowance, textbooks allowance, annual return tickets and medical insurance (for students studying abroad) and Assisting in sourcing job opportunities after graduation.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship: taken in UAE
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UAE nationals are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Should be a UAE national
Must not be older than 24 years
Must score 85% in grade 12 or equivalent (the academic year 2017-2018)
Pass the interview and tests required by ADEK
Must obtain an academic admission (unconditional offer) from an institution/ major approved by ADEK
Have the EmSAT exam in English a minimum required score of 1250 or equivalent
Must have the EmSAT exam in Math a minimum required score of 1100 or equivalent
Should be enrolled in an institution of higher education through the Ministry of Education website (NAPO) in order to apply for EmSAT exams.
Must be a UAE national
Not be older than 24 years
Must have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours in university/major approved by ADEK (students enrolled in the College of Medicine and Health Sciences must complete at least the first year of the medical sciences)
Possess a minimum GPA of 3.00 from 4.00
Ppass the interview and tests required by ADEK
English Language Requirements: Must pass the IELTS exam with a minimum required score of 5.5 or equivalent
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.