Achievers University, Owo is recruiting for fulltime Senior Lecturer
Achievers University, Owo – The Motto of the University is Knowledge, Integrity and Leadership with a very clear vision to be the best University in Africa and indeed one of the best in the world. The mission of the University is to produce a total man, morally sound, properly educated and entrepreneurially oriented, that would be useful to himself and the society.
Job: Senior Lecturer
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Public and International Law
- Private and Business Law
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Criminology & Security Studies
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should possess Ph.D or Masters degrees in respective discipline and good record of scholarly publications in reputable journals.
- They must also have adequate post-qualification experience in teaching, research and academic administration.
Salary, Allowances and Benefits
- Salary and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian public universities.
- Successful applicants with Master’s degrees will be given adequate support in the pursuit of their Ph.D. programmes.
Method of Application
Applicants are required to submit Ten (10) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae, including Names of three Referees to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
Alternatively, candidates could send soft copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Note: Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports under confidential cover directly to the above address.
For further information: Contact, +234-813-400-2221 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org